Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Summer 2012

It's now September and I'm deep into school, but my roommate is going to a concert tonight or tomorrow night and I was brought back to the concerts I went to in the summer and thought I should write about them.

I went to another Tech N9ne show and it ruled. This one was actually a little bit before Summer started, but it was great nonetheless and is worthy to be written about. The Hostile Takeover Tour. It was record breaking. 93 shows in 105 days or something crazy like that. I went alone again... but that kinda made it tight cause I met some girls there and we had a wild time. Mostly wild because they were way small so it was my duties to protect them from the mosh pits that engulfed us from time to time. Everytime I've been to a Tech concert it's been a different experience and no two concerts of his have been very much alike yet. Tech N9ne puts on such a sick show and I loved it. During his song "The Noose" he came out into the crowd and he grabbed my hand and held it for a large chunk of his verse while singing and it was awesome. It was an almost spiritual rap moment for me. MGK, Machine Gun Kelly, opened up for him and he did awesome. We all went crazy for Wild Boy and it was way fun jumping around during that song and his other ones. Also I went to an Iron Maiden concert with my brother. It was so tiiiggghhttt!!!! They rule and are one of my favorite bands of all time. I've been wanting to see them for a long time so I was pumped that I finally could. I got to see Eddie and everything. It ruled. So that means this year I've seen my favorite rapper in concert and favorite metal band in concert too. I just wish Garth Brooks or George Strait would come in concert now so I can see my favorite country artist too. In all actuality Garth Brooks was my first concert ever, but I was real little and not a big fan of his work yet so I feel like I need to see him again. I also went to a Rittz concert in a little bar in Salt Lake and it was ghetto, but awesome. I went on stage during an opening act and won a free t-shirt and 15 bucks by winning a rock, paper, scissors contest. I got to meet Rittz and I took a pic with him and it was pretty tight. He put on a good show.

Concerts rule and are such a fun time. I hope I can go to a lot more as time goes on. I didn't write anything to exciting to read, but it was a fun summer in terms of concerts and the such.

No comments:

Post a Comment