Friday, September 7, 2012

Math Crush is back

3 years ago I had a crush on a girl in my math class and then she moved home after the school year, but now she just barely moved back into town to finish school. I wrote this poem after I saw her for the first time 3 years ago.


Math Crush
 I'm sitting all alone, Trying to stay awake
Then she comes in, Oh goodness sake
It's like an angel coming down, From the Heaven above
I've lost my breath, I think I'm in love
The teacher is up teaching, But I'm not hearing any words
My heart is beating, Like the wings of the birds
The only math I can think of, Are her lips plus mine
And us subtract the world, We'd be together for all time
Today could be the day, She comes and sits next to me
We are talking and laughing, How could this be
Could this be a dream, Or is it all real
What's going on, What is this I feel
I'm the happiest man in the world, My hearts turned to mush
All because of you, My Secret Math Crush

1 comment: