Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Year of the Graveyard Dog

      2012 is just around the corner. Every year, like most people, I say this is going to be my year. This is going to be the year that things change. I've said that for the past couple years and things have been slowly changing. But another thing I've also said for the past couple years is that 2012 is going to be my year. I understood that change takes time and that things were going really start coming alive in the year 2012 for me. I have titled the year 2012 as the Year of the Graveyard Dog.
     2012 is going to be my year for one, because I am going to give it my all. I'm going to dedicate myself to giving it my all in all that I do. Live life to the fullest. The stars are lining up for me. 2012 is the year of the Dragon and I am a Dragon. I'm going to be on national television on BBC One in the UK (I still need to make a post about that.) in february. I'm going to record and release a bunch of songs from Graveyard Dog. If all goes according to plan I'm going to graduate from USU at the end of the year. I plan on doing an internship this summer in some foreign country. I'm going to hit the gym hard and get ripped. I may or may not become rich, but the direct consequences of what I do this year will make me rich in the future. I feel like I could go on and on about things that are going to happen, but let's just sum it all up by saying that it's going to be a good year.
     According to the chinese calendar, the year 2012 is the year of the Dragon. In 1988 I was born. That is also the year of the Dragon. I am a Dragon. The following is some information about the Dragon.
     According to the Chinese Zodiac, the Year of 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The Dragon is a creature of myth and legend. The dragon usually clutches a pearl symbolic of its super-natural powers.  Invariably accompanied by thunder and rain, dragons move like lightning and whirlwinds - - all powerful yet totally unpredictable. The Dragons are the free spirits of the Chinese Zodiac. Restrictions blow out their creative spark that is ready to flame into life.  So, they must be free and uninhibited.  The Dragon is a beautiful creature, colorful and flamboyant.  An extroverted bundle of energy, gifted and  irrepressible, everything Dragons do is on a grand scale - big ideas and extreme ambitions.  However, this behavior is natural and isn't meant for show.  Because they are confident, fearless in the face of challenge, they are almost inevitably successful. People born in the Year of the Dragon usually make it to the top. They have true and sincere love, which comes from the depths of their hearts. It is very rare that they remain poor for long. (http://www.stanssewingsupplies.com/catalogs/store.asp?pid=254835)
     As we can read above Dragons rule. It says that Dragons usually are seen clutching a pearl and the pearl is my birth stone. That right there is sign enough that things are gonna happen for me. 2012 is also supposedly the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar so I'm going to live this year as if it's my last. That means lots of crazy stuff is going down. So if you want to be apart of the miracle that is the Graveyard Dog then I hope you hop along for the ride.
     I just had to write this quick so in 2013 and beyond when people ask me about my surprise success in life I can tell them I knew it was gonna happen all along. I guess I'll stop blabbering on and I'll end with an invite to all who know me to pay attention this next year cause it's gonna be a wild one. And with that I welcome you to the Year of the Graveyard Dog.

1 comment: